Last week Saturday, we had my cousin Alan and his family come up from Missouri for a visit. Not only did we take Alan for a very hot and humid walk in the woods on some ground Dennis is looking at purchasing, but we took everyone to the HOI Fair. The kids loved it once we left the demolition derby and headed for some rides.
And today it's two different festivities.
The first is a 50th Anniversary Party for Ken & Jan Tompkins. We used to be neighbors way back in the 70's, but still keep in touch. Ken was kind of our "Kramer" from Seinfeld; he'd come over on weekend mornings in his bathrobe and cup of coffee. We didn't mind... actually we enjoyed it.
And while I'm in my old stompin' grounds, my friends Brad and Mary are having a party right around the corner. Though Brad's party doesn't start until 7pm, I told him I could stop by around 5pm and help him tap the keg. I might have to taste test the product as well to ensure it's fresh and safe for consumption.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment