Is MySpace now on life support?
It seems to be that Facebook is now the popular website to interact with friends. A year ago, it was all about MySpace. Facebook at that time was deemed more for "older," more professional people (perhaps mid-20 somethings). This might be a good example of how young people can be so fickle.
I have a profile on both services. To tell you the truth, I though MySpace was easier to use and navigate. You can allow music and video to be played on your page. As for Facebook, there was more of a learning curve. It's interface is not laid out well; it took me some time just to figure out how to upload pictures. Their applications you can add are mostly a piece of crap that may or may not work... from my experiences and in my opinion. I don't know... maybe I just turned old.
One last thing I noticed between MySpace and Facebook, is that all the women on Facebook use their entire full name; first, middle and last. With no initials. An example would be Jane Mary Doe. What's the facination with the chicks using their full name and not the guys? Why? This is not done on MySpace. In fact, many MySpace users have a nickname, alias or a term we used in the 70's on CB radios, "handles."
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment