Monday, June 11, 2007

It Was Actually Them

When we were on our vaction, I posted how we strolled down Venice Beach and saw a film crew shooting scenes of some guy with a hot dog hat giving out samples. And in and around the area was what we believed were celebrity look-alikes of Paris Hilton and Kelly Osborne. We were only half right.

In the latest issue of People magazine, there is a snapshot of Kelly Osborne and Kim Stewart (Rod Stewart's daughter) filming the pilot episode of a new reality series on Venice Beach on May 30, 2007. Wow, I was only one degree of separation from the "Prince of Darkness" that day. I guess it was our brush with greatness... another reality series... however great that is.

In this photo, I tried to capture the two of them. Unfortunately, I think Kelly is behind the photographer. But I did get a good picture of Kim.

No comments: