Monday, June 11, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Thanks for all those who read about our antics across the country and for all your posts. I have heard from several people that they wanted to post comments, however, the blogger system would not display the automated codewords to input to verify the comment as real. In turn, they were not able to leave any of their thoughts.

Nowdays, there is something called comment spam. Like spam we receive in our e-mail inbox, this spam places itself onto people's comment section of their blogs. This system uses a automatically generated image file of several letters you must input with your comment to verify you are not sending any unwanted spam. Appearently, Blogger needs to work out a few kinks.

But the best missed comment from our trip would have probably come from my Mom. She wanted to say that the first time I saw the Grand Canyon, I was so impressed that I pooped my pants (I was only 6 months old). The view of the Grand Canyon still comes close to achieving the same results.

No comments: