Thursday, May 20, 2021

Utah-Nevada-California-Oregon (Day 12)

 Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Today was pretty laid back.  We actually went out for some breakfast and then walked around outlet shoppes in the morning.

In the afternoon, we spent better than 3 hours visiting Aunt Delores and Richard.  We discussed a number of family stories and watched some of the birds and the squirrels in the backyard.  Delores is well into her 90's and I think she's doing ok for that age.  She does have some trouble remembering things.  At one point, she said, "I can't even remember tomorrow."  I have to remember that phrase.

After our visit, we stopped for dinner at a local pizza place which turned out to be really good.  Then we tried out a couple of Troutdale's drinking establishments before heading back to the RV for the night.

For the most part, our trip is winding down.  Tomorrow we plan to begin our way home.  We plan to take our time heading back and anticipating taking 3 days.  If anything of interest happens, I'll check back in.  If not, this is probably the conclusion of our trip out west.  Hope you guys enjoyed tagging along with us.


No comments: